Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best way to design an interactive, community-style website?

I am totally new to webdesign. I'd like create an online community, in which people can post pictures as well as text, and submit ratings on things (sorry for the vagueness). I have a design in mind. I'm not an idiot when it comes to computers, however, I have no experience when it comes to website creation. I've heard I should use dreamweaver. Is it user friendly? How hard will it be for me to pickup? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

What is the best way to design an interactive, community-style website?
You could try Pier, which is a combination wiki and content management system that is open (you can modify the way it works).





http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/smallwiki/pier...
Reply:PhpBB seens like what you want -online forum easy to set up,post pictures text,there is a cashmod that lets u give cash /ratings to people....


No comments:

Post a Comment