Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I get people to take my survey about online t-shirt design communities?

My friend is thinking about making an online design community kind of like threadless, but with extra copyright protection and royalties and stuff.


A research team at BYU made a survey for designers (and design appreciators) to take so he can figure out if it'll work.


He's giving away an Ipod to a lucky survey-taker, so there's a little more incentive for it.





The problem is that we are having a tough time getting "designers" to take the survey. Any suggestions?





Here's the link to survey::


http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_9GBaC...





It takes about 10 minutes to do.

How can I get people to take my survey about online t-shirt design communities?
I just tried to look at it , but my work must have it blocked. Maybe you could do it on Facebook or Myspace or something like that. Or a Blog site. I know they have tons of those.
Reply:I just took the survey! ;-)

Dental Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment